Interpreters | Te Whatu Ora | Health New Zealand | Hauora a Toi Bay of Plenty


We can find an interpreter to help:

  • people who do not speak English or do not speak it confidently
  • people who communicate by sign language
  • translate written information (to or from English).

Some interpreters are available by phone.

Please let the service or ward know as soon as possible if you want to use an interpreter - it can take time to arrange one.